France Impresa offers consultancy on the principles, functioning, and issue of insurance policies in France for construction companies, with particular reference to:
– ten-year insurance policy (Loi Spinetta 1978)
– two-year insurance policy (bon fonctionnement)
– dommages ouvrages policy (responsibility of the contractor)
– parfait achèvement
– building material manufacturer (EPERS) policy
France Impresa is the Italian agent of ASSUMARISK, a European intermediary specialised in construction insurance and ten-year guarantees. We can assist companies by offering numerous insurance solutions in France by assessing the specific business needs, in particular:
– ten-year “onsite” insurance policy: insurance product for companies that work occasionally in France.
– annual ten-year insurance policy: insurance product for companies that regularly work in France and meet certain formal requirements.
– ten-year swimming pool insurance policy: insurance product for swimming pool sector (builders, installers, manufacturers)
– ten-year design insurance policy
– ten-year general contractor insurance policy
– ten-year building material manufacturer (EPERS) insurance policy: the Civil Code assigns construction liability to manufacturers, importers, and traders of materials The concept of EPERS (éléments pouvant entrainer la responsabilité solidaire) involves construction elements which may cause a construction defect not attributable to the manufacturer. This insurance product envisaged by the French Civil Code is intended for manufacturers of construction materials acting in the French market as sellers.